Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We Did It Partner!!!

We wished it... We dreamed it... and we did it...

We have completed our very first Angels of Inspiration childrens Inspirational book and sending it off this morning to our publisher Mr. Raymond Coderre of Baico Publishing. Yay!!


Derek and I would like to dedicate this first Angels of Inspiration book to one another and to our pathway to making a change!

We did it partner!!!

1 comment:

  1. Share your thought on our brand new book cover and title change... it was sad for me to take the other book cover down and post the updated version I simply fell in love with it!

    We are happy with what we have created, Derek and I and cant wait to share it all with our friends and family here at Angels of Inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube