Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Friday, December 23, 2011

As We Wind Down 2011

As the year ends, we think about all we are grateful for. Our relationship with you is one thing we treasure. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We wish you a merry Christmas and much success in the new year.


Thanks to the  support of our Angels of Inspiration friends and family my first year With Angels of Inspiration was a very successful. We were able to exceed our goals and expand our services  because of the generosity and commitment of people like you. I have much to do in 2012 and hope that all my followers with stand beside me and continue on this evolving journey with me.

I ask all my followers to send an invitation to all their face book friend to visit our bolg and become a part of our inspiring group here at Angels of Inspiration.

Thank you so much! 













We wish you a new year filled with peace, joy, and meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube