Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Angels of Inspiration Updates

We have been unable to get into our Angels blog to post but just this morning resolved that issue.

Lots to update this morning... My JJ just arrived! She is cute and looks like there is a lil runt JJ doll too... Awww! JJ is the star in my third childrens book second in my series "Angel on My Shoulder"


Angels of Inspiration with author Terry Olmstead present the release of his new book "The Basics...Art Instructors Manual" Congratulations Terry! Terry is a local artist and author here in Belleville,Ont.
 
angelsofinspiration.blogspot.com
Before you head out today be sure to click on the link below and visit Angels of Inspiration OnLine Store and like us and place your order today! We donate a portion of select item sales to The Canadian Cancer Society and The Three Oaks Foundation!
 
My brand new manuscript "Angels on My Shoulder" is now in the publishers hands and with hopes to make an end of June Release!! Watch for it!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. You have a fabulous blog! I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. I want to award you with one of my homemade awards: Creative Blog Award. There are no pass along requirements. This is just to reward you for all the hard work you do!

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much forthe kind words and award Deirdra! Can you post your link on my face book finf me at Dawn ODell

    ReplyDelete

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube