Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Wish it... Dream it... Do it...

Add caption
Its been awhile sense I have posted. I am walking my path on my new journey and career.

As a child we believed that life was magical. Well the magic of life is real and its far more breath taking and inspiring that you can imagine as a child.

2 comments:

  1. Description As the Author of the Angels of Inspiration children's book series and Owner of Simple Elegance Boutique it gives me great pleasure to announce that I will do a Christmas book signing for my children's books in the Simple Elegance Boutique. I'm excited and feel that doing this offers the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children, to share my vision of reaching out to the younger generation. Through inspiration my children's books will begin to empower our young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead.I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from and bring your little ones to the signing.

    A portion of the sales from my books are donated to Three Oaks Foundation and Children's Cancer research.

    I would love to share my journey along the pathway to my wonderful children's books with you and your young ones . So stop by the boutique for the book signing and pick up a copy of one of my books for your little one. Feel great about being a small part giving back, knowing that your purchase is helping someone in need!

    Dec.21st time: 10:30am - 12:30pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.facebook.com/SE105 Simple Elegance Boutique.

    ReplyDelete

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube