Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Always Remember Those Little Eyes.

So often when things change in our lives, we have such a resistance to the change. This is because when people see a big change appearing they are often fearful that it is something bad. But it is important to remember that when something big changes in our lives, it means something better is coming. From The Secret Daily Teachings


As partents we need to except change with ease. Always remember those little eyes are always watching us. Change is good and thats what we want them to see.

When change comes, relax, have total faith, and know that the change is ALL GOOD.

4 comments:

  1. As parents sometimes we forget that our most important someone is always watching us...

    Thank you Isha for your thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, I like your site. As parents and grandparents we are the example children mimic.

    I'm going to follow you, how about following me at:

    Karen Cioffi Writing for Children and More

    And, if you link to me at the below site, I'll be happy to link to you:
    Babies, Tots, and Children

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Karen, thank you for your kind words. I have checked out your blog and found some intresting reads. Im sure I will return often. I believe I have followed you...

    Thanks again, please come back often.

    As for linking sites I will need to speak with my partner on that and get back to you. Thank you so much for the invite though.

    ReplyDelete

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube