Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Share Your Thoughts With Us.

The most important thing for you to show your child to do at is to simply follow their heart. Do what they love to do, and associate themself with the people they love and respect the most.


Lets talk, shasre your thoughts and comments please...

2 comments:

  1. What a great blog! Following from Tickle Me Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debra for your kind words.

    I see you are a writer? I cant wait to check out your pages.

    Derek and I are on a mission to create the tools our younger generation desire and need to help them suceed in their dreams. We are passionate about this and are grateful for the support we generate through our Angels of Inspiration blog.

    ReplyDelete

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube