Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Stay Positive About Your Future

I was reading a poem in a book called Follow Your Dreams Wherever They Lead You, given to me by a friend when I cam across this poem and thought to myself, if every parent read this poem to their children and every child learned this poem as a life lesson, wouldnt it be great! What a difference this simple poem could make.

You have so much to offer,
so much to give, and so much
you deserve to receive in return.

Don’t ever doubt that.

Know yourself and all of your fine
qualities.

Rejoice in all your marvelous strengths
of mind and body.

Be glad for the virtues that are yours,
and pat yourself on the back for all
your many admirable achievements.

Keep positive.

Concentrate on that which
makes you happy,
and build yourself up.

Stay nimble of heart,
happy of thought,
healthy of mind, and
well in being.
                  ~~Janet A. Sullivan~~

2 comments:

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube