Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Words Kill

I found these words written by a 16 year old girl. Words that caused my heart to sink, to think of our children knowing and feeling so much hurt. We need to make a change to set our childs mindset on a positive happy healthy path.


I don't think people understand what WORDS do...
Word's kill ! maybe time to think before you speak...
The affect, the hurt, the pain, the emptiness it leaves behind, the marks...
No one ever deserves to feel the kind of pain bullying can do...
Sl*t , Wh*re , Gay , Ugly , Fat , B**ch , Freak etc .?
Why use those word's...
Does it make you feel bigger?
Does it make you feel in powered?
Does it make you happy?

 Jessica J
I have been a victim of bullying now for 7 year's  and I have lost 11 friends due to Bullying. Does it mean they were weak? No!  Does it mean they did not have will power? No!  It simply means that some can not deal with it as well as others.

Lately the word BULLYING & BULLIER  have been taking a real toll on me. Does it mean I am weak or not strong? The answer is NO! All it means is that I don't know what to do about it .

People say stay strong & believe, and that is what I am doing.

For anyone who has or is going threw anything I have said, STAND UP, BELIEVE, HAVE HOPE, KNOW THAT IN THE END THING'S CAN AND WILL GET BETTER, IT MIGHT TAKE TIME, but do not feed into their life style! Do not become a part of it.
I have hope... Jessica J

Angels of Inspiration... Pretty strong words we think!
Jessica, you are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube