Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Book 1 Coming Soon

Angels of Inspiration wants to let everyone know to watch For Nancy Fritz's book 1 from her Michelle children's book series... "Michelle's Colouring Book" coming soon Under our very own Angels of Inspiration logo!!
 
Watch for it in our bookshelf to the right!!!

2 comments:

  1. I Thank You and Shawna for making "MY Dreams Come TRUE!"....It ha sbeen anMemorable and Enjoyable Expierence that I hope to repeat many times over!....May we all be together a very long time! I Thank YOU for the Chance to work for you and publish under this so worthwhile Logo!....May Children Internationally Read thru our joint efforts in our indivuial books and may their tomorrows be bright!.....Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleased to share this journey with you Nan. To find another who is as passionate about bringing good to our next generation through our children's books make me smile.

    One person can surely make a difference but as a group we can create change.

    Everything happens for a reason I believe... together we will create the change we want to see in our would.

    Im so very proud of Angels of Inspiration, the work Ive accomplished thus far and the kind hearted people that I met along the way. Im with hopes that some will stay for the long run!

    ReplyDelete

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube