Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Monday, April 30, 2012

1st Annual Angels of Inspiration and The Otherside Media Author Festival

Group photo of the amazing authors who attended the 1st Annual Angels of Inspiration and The Otherside Media Author Festival. What an awesome group with which I hope to work with again very soon!
 
2012 Angels of Inspiration Author Fest booth.
Our Author Fest Cafe was run by my beautiful daughter Amanda, who worked all day like a trooper. Thanks Amanda:)
 
It was an amazing dau. I met alot of Authors and cant wait to work with them again! Already looking forward to working on Auth Frest 2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube