Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"Lifes Path Entwined"

In honor of Nan's brand new poetry book "Lifes Path Entwined" coming out soon
we thought we would offer a sneak peek inside with one of her heartfelt poems and a look at the beautiful book cover.

                         The Gift of The Lighthouse....By: Nancy Hamman Fritz


She pressed the gift into My Hand, smiled her lovely smile, and left me to think by myself for awhile...

The Gift was a gold and silver Lighthouse surrounded by a Glorious Beacon of Light...It signified Her Faith in God and showed to me Her Inner Soul and Might...

She wanted me to have a Gift to show her Spirit and Undying Faith ....But Far More than that ....His Blood spill for us all on Calvary and bathed in the Light of His Saving Grace...


Hers was a Silent Ministry...She wears HER Love for God upon Her Heart and Face...This Sister of Mine ....A Woman of Compassion....Suffering...Love and Great Faith...

She wants to show Me Calvary's Door...It's Up to Me to Open My Heart....His Blood....Salvation...Forgiveness to Pour...

Shine Bright the Beacon to God's Light house...Bring Your Weary Souls to God's Eternal Haven of Rest...Bring All those Long Laden Home to Their Home on High...

Judge Not...Guide Only...Those to Christ Everlasting...Never asking How or Why!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube