Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dawn ODell just posted a new blog titled To much Drama.

Dawn ODell just posted a new blog titled To much Drama.

2 comments:

  1. This is very inspiring and everyone should have one of these angel dolls...every single child would love these....I will pass along to all I can...I even have a friend in Kingston...Go see the Billy Bridger Show and say hi from Katie and Bruce for us...I am sharing for you ...thanks for being there for the children with your angels Sister Kaite

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Kaite and thank you for the shares and kind words.

    I write to inspire children to dream and achieve and inspire andso I believe that to have their very own angel of Inspiration doll by their side with help them believe in themself.

    ReplyDelete

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube