Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Part 2 Of Our Eliminating Self-Pity Exercise.

List All Your Personal Assets.

On a seperate sheet of paper make 4 distinct columns in which you list your assets. List everything you like about yourself.




1...In the first colume list all the things you can do well.
2... In the second column list at least 10 positive character traits you possess.
3... In the third column list every recognition you've ever received- every honor, every trophy,every award, every certific, every accomplishment, every victory.
4... In the forth column list all your personal assets such as education, knoledge, list anything that makes you unique and different from others.

Once you have completed your lists keep them in a handy place and read them first thing in the morning every day for 21 days. Why? Because you've just made a list of your liabilities and burned it. Its gone youve forgotten it. Unless you program something positive into your mind it travels back to the negative things.

Its important to read your list every morning say to yourself, this is me, this is the good person that I am. I have all this going on for me. I can do anything I set my mind to.

Read your list again before you go to bed. I garantee your life will change, youll begin to see a whole new picture of yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube