Angels Of Inspiration 2013 Offering children guidance one book at a time!

About Me

My photo
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
I have a vision of reaching out to the younger generation, through inspiration, to empower these young individuals into having strong, confident, and positive minds and prepare them for a bright future ahead. I am in continued process of putting together and publishing a series of childrens books that can offer the best chance to place the right book in the hands of many children. I hope that you will see my vision as a wonderful experience for any child to learn and grow from.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Brighter Days Ahead For Angels of Inspiration!

I have a bit of news to share with our Angels of Inspiration friends and family this morning.  
Yesterday late afternoon Derek let me know that he was waking away from Angels of Inspiration.

To my surprise he is leaving me in a bit of a bind where as the new Christmas book is concerned as he has decided not to complete the illustrations, which is leaving not only myself in a bind but printers and publishers whom have already extended his deadline. As well he has mentioned that he has no plans to fulfill our already booked engagements.

Although his presence will be missed we will press on and continue to make a difference, changes for our young and our not so very young for the better. Everything happens for a reason I continue to believe. I am taking a telephone conference with Derek at some point today to wrap up any loose ends that I can have him commit to.

We have Veronica The Storyteller and her three brand new children's books to look forward to soon, so brighter days ahead for Angels of Inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angels of Inspiration first promotional video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Angelsofinspiration1?feature=mhum


http://www.youtube.com/embed/fusWBxAzNaI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Or visit Angelsofinspiration1 on YouTube